Applications for in-year transfers are accepted at any time if space is available.
- Step 1: Contact the school. Call the school or complete the
to schedule a campus visit and a time to observe in a classroom.
- Step 2: Submit an application. Download the
application forms and submit them with the requested materials.There is a $75 fee for the application and assessment.
- Step 3: Have your child assessed. Once the application is received, the school will contact you to schedule a student assessment.
We assess every child applying for admission to Spring Hill.
The assessment for Kindergarten consists of a short
interview with one or both of our Kindergarten teachers. The
Kindergarten teachers determine the readiness of prospective students
for our structured, all day (8:30 - 2 p.m.) program. Kindergarten
assessments begin in January of each year. Please contact the school to
set up an appointment.
The assessment for grades 1-8 includes math
and reading exercises and a short interview with the teacher. The teacher
also reviews the materials submitted with the application as well as
the completed recommendation form from his or her current teacher. These
assessments are not stressful and are usually enjoyed by prospective
students. Assessments are scheduled once applications are received.
- Step 4: Your child may be invited for a half or full day class visit.
- Step 5: Upon acceptance, a letter of acceptance and enrollment or wait list information will be mailed to you.
If a class is full at the time of acceptance, he or she will automatically be placed into the class waiting pool. We will notify you immediately if a place becomes available.
Spring Hill does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, ancestry, medical condition or disability in its admissions or in the administration
of its educational policies, scholarship and financial aid programs or athletic and other