Teaching Position 2020/2021
Campus Update as of 6/12/20
Under the current guidance being provided, we expect to be able to do the following for the 2020/2021 School Year:
- On campus classes!
- Small classes, Big Learning! (groups of 12)
- Full range of subjects! (Including Design Lab, Art, Spanish, Music and outdoor play.)
- Dedicated teachers! (Teachers will stay with assigned group throughout the day.)
- Smooth transitions! (From on-campus to distance learning as needed.)
- Connected to each student! (Daily contact with each student when distance learning.)
Staff and Teachers are available for admissions & enrollment for the 2020-2021 Academic Year. The application process will use a combination of phone and video chats along with recommendations from current teachers (if applicable).
Spring Hill School provides an individualized learning environment in which each child’s unique gifts are recognized and nurtured, enabling them to reach their highest potential. Located in Santa Cruz, California, Spring Hill is an independent private school serving preschool through sixth grade students and sending graduates well prepared to middle school. Spring Hill School is the only independent design thinking elementary school of its kind on the Central Coast of California.
Who We Are
The education we provide is challenging and dynamic. It leads to students enjoying learning through both structured and unstructured activities. Our tenets are to foster a community of tenacious learners and compassionate humanitarians who approach life with humble confidence. We do this through a variety of individual and group experiences within and across grade levels.
Inter - personal Skills