Welcome Laura Dauz!
Laura is our newest team member and will be teaching our combined 1st/2nd grade class.
We are excited to welcome her and can’t wait for you to meet her.
Campus Update as of 7/17/20
With recent developments in Santa Cruz County, Spring Hill (along with all other county schools – public, private and charter) will begin this school year with 100% distance learning.
- We focus on synchronous online learning – live class time with teachers daily.
- Small classes, Big Learning! (groups no larger than 12)
- Full range of subjects! (Reading, Writing, Math, Science, Cultural Studies, Design Lab, Spanish, Art & Drama.)
- Health and Wellness! (Teachers incorporate movement, hands-on activities, screen breaks and more to support healthy screen time.)
- Connected to each student! (Daily contact with each student when distance learning.)
Staff and Teachers are available for admissions & enrollment for the 2020-2021 Academic Year. The application process will use a combination of phone and video chats along with recommendations from current teachers (if applicable).
Spring Hill School provides an individualized learning environment in which each child’s unique gifts are recognized and nurtured, enabling them to reach their highest potential. Located in Santa Cruz, California, Spring Hill is an independent private school serving preschool through sixth grade students and sending graduates well prepared to middle school. Spring Hill School is the only independent design thinking elementary school of its kind on the Central Coast of California.
Who We Are
The education we provide is challenging and dynamic. It leads to students enjoying learning through both structured and unstructured activities. Our tenets are to foster a community of tenacious learners and compassionate humanitarians who approach life with humble confidence. We do this through a variety of individual and group experiences within and across grade levels.
Inter - personal Skills