July 13 – July 17, 2020
Enrollment limited to current and incoming Spring Hill K-6th Grade students and siblings within the same grade range.
“An Old–Fashioned Summer”
During each week, children will enjoy an unplugged experience with days full of play, creativity, down-time, and a staff geared up to support curiosity and exploration.
Imagine reading under a tree, working with Jesse to build something on the back field, creating comic strips with Casey, dancing with Zeynep and Lenise, and arts and crafts with Teresa…the possibilities are endless.
- Children will need to bring their own snacks and lunches
- Please send children with water bottle and sun protection
- Parents/Guardians will not be allowed on campus
- Drop off procedures will be provided upon registration
- Any children with signs of illness will be asked to stay home