Philosophy and Process
Welcome and thank you for considering Spring Hill as your school home. We understand that choosing a school is a big decision and it is our hope to provide you with information that will help you feel confident in your choice. With our small class sizes we are able to support an academic range of students from those who are at or near grade level to those who are ready for more. Our admissions process focuses on getting to know your child and partnering with you to figure out what will work best for them.
Spring Hill students go on to have smooth transitions to middle school and we often hear from them years later that what they learned at Spring Hill continues to serve them. Whether you join our community at Kindergarten or transfer later on, everyone is welcomed and included from day one.
Schedule a tour or join us for a virtual meet and greet with teachers. Visit our Tours page for more information.
To apply for admission to Spring Hill School, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Contact the school. Attend a tour or virtual meeting. Visit the Tour page. If you have any questions Call 831-427-2641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 2: Submit an application. Download the application forms and submit them with the requested materials.
- Step 3: Getting to know your child. Once the application is received, the school will contact you to schedule a time to meet with a teacher.
Meetings with teachers for Kindergarten through 6th grade include fun games, conversation and activities appropriate to age and grade. These will help us understand placement in various subjects and developmental areas. The school will also review the materials submitted with the application as well as the completed recommendation form (if applicable). These assessments are not stressful and are usually enjoyed by prospective students.
- Step 4: As soon as we are able, we will resume inviting prospective students for a full or half day shadow visit during a school day.
- Step 5: Upon acceptance, a letter of acceptance and enrollment or wait list information will be sent to you. If a class is full at the time of acceptance, there will be automatic placement onto the waitlist.
Spring Hill does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition or disability in its admissions or in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship and financial aid programs or athletic and other school-administered programs.