Summer 2018 - Summer Camp
Spring Hill School
Summer Camp Introduction
Summer Camp in Santa Cruz – Spring Hill School This camp has something for everyone. Be Active, Be Playful and Be Yourself.
- CAMPERS WILL move, play, express and explore in a supportive and safe space. Through the use of yoga, improv, cooperative games, outdoor play and down-time, campers will be encouraged to support each other and build their confidence.
- CAMPERS WILL create and tell a story of their own creation. Working together and individually, campers will have a voice.
- CAMPERS WILL capture their experiences through Writing, Art, and Performance.
Week 3: July 16 – 20, 2018
Ages, Savings and Location
Ages: 7- to 12-year olds
- SAVE $50 with Early Bird Registration for each child: Extended for Week 3!
- SAVE MORE! $50 Sibling Discount
- Click Registration button for more details
Location: Spring Hill School, located at 250 California Street, Santa Cruz, California 95060 (Santa Cruz County Monterey Bay)
|Start Time||7 to 9 Year Olds||10 to 12 Year Olds|
|8a -9a||Before Care|
|9a - 9:30a||Morning Welcome: Camp Circle and Greet the Day|
|9:30a - 10:30a||Indoor Motion||Outdoor Motion|
|10:30a - 10:50a||Snack|
|10:50a - 12p||Reflection Through Art||Reflection Through Art|
|12p - 12:45p||Lunch|
|12:45p - 1:45p||Outdoor Motion||Indoor Motion/Digital Motion|
|1:45p - 2:45p||Garden Glassroom|
|3p to 5p||After Care|
Summer Camp Mission
To provide Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz County and Monterey Bay children with a Summer Camp experience that is fun and supports social emotional development through physical activity, group activities, self-expression and storytelling. Camp will support each child to be comfortable in their surroundings, confident and able to express themselves. Campers will have an integrated experience through a balance of individual and group activities, and a balance of physical and artistic expression.